I am 30-year-old male, and I am suffering from severe loose motion. How can I stop loose motions?

1 Doctor Answered
Loose Motions can be stopped by taking anti-diarrheal medication. If loose motions are not so severe, follow the BRAT (Bananas, Rice, Apples, and Toast) Diet. Don't forget to keep yourself hydrated.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.