I just wanna two things firstly, I have not got beard yet. There are little hairs in my face not that much which can be called as beard. My age is around 22 and secondly, I have many pores on my skin I don't know how I got them they are like rashes type small small lines type holes on my face. Kindly help me regarding this.

I just wanna two things firstly, I have not got beard yet...
Hello. Start immediately with homoeopathic medication - Sulphur 200/ one dose daily in the morning for a week and 10 drops of Arnica Montana Q in 1/2 cup of water and apply on the face on the beard and the mustache area with a cotton swab. Then use the razor. Repeat the above process every 3rd day for few months. There are certain nutrients that you can add to your daily routine that can help encourage faster, more effective hair growth. Promote thicker hair with folic acid. This is necessary for the growth and repair of hair, take Follihair/ 1 tablet daily for 3 months. You can also try increasing the amount of folic acid in your diet. Folic acid can be found in whole-grain breads and cereals, leafy green vegetables, peas, and nuts. Increase your biotin intake. Biotin is an important water-soluble B vitamin, necessary for the the formation of fatty acids and glucose, as well as for metabolizing amino acids and carbohydrates. A biotin deficiency can lead to hair loss, so making sure you are getting the recommended amount is well worth the effort. Biotin is found in liver, oysters, cauliflower, beans, fish, carrots, bananas, soy flour, egg yolks, cereals, yeast, and other foods. Management: -Exfoliate your face. Hair follicles can become blocked with dirt and prevent your hair from growing. Once a week, wear an exfoliant mask with eucalyptus. It's great for your skin, and can help promote hair growth. -Massage your hair follicles. A gentle massage can help stimulate your hair follicles. Use your finger tips, and gently massage your face in circular motions for about two to three minutes. Try applying a facial moisturizer to create a smoother massage. -Take in vitamin A. This vitamin stimulates the production of sebum, which keeps your hair follicles and skin hydrated. You can find vitamin A in eggs, meat, cheese, liver, carrots, pumpkin, broccoli, and dark green leafy vegetables. -Get plenty of vitamin E, which has long been recognized as key for healthy skin, and can increase blood flow, which leads to an optimal environment for hair growth. Foods rich in vitamin E include oils, leafy vegetables, nuts, and beans, and most people get plenty of vitamin E when eating a normal diet. -Boost circulation with vitamin B3. Healthy circulation may have a positive effect on hair growth. Reports find that B3 is even more effective when taken with biotin. -Take in vitamin B5. This is also known as pantothenic acid. It not only helps the body use fats and proteins, necessary for healthy hair, it also has been reported to help reduce stress; and stress can definitely inhibit hair growth. Vitamin B5 occurs naturally in brewer's yeast, broccoli, avocado, egg yolks, organ meats, duck, milk, lobster, whole-grain breads, and more. For open pores: Hello, Open pores can be the result of lack of proper cleansing resulting in the deposit of oil, dirt or even dead skin in your pores. It is extremely important that you follow the ritual of a face clean at least once a week which includes a massage with a cream, exfoliation for the removal of dead skin cells and a face pack to close the pores opened while the process of exfoliation. This basic routine makes sure that your skin is always prepped up, cleansed and clear of impurities. - Lemons are one of the most widely used herbal remedy to shrink the open pores as they naturally tighten the skin and brighten it too. -Fruits like Papaya are best known for their exfoliation properties. Using a papaya for cleaning the face not only scrubs away all the impurities but also helps in removing black heads and other impurities of the skin. -Egg whites work as natural dryers of the skin and thus they greatly help in shrinking the pores and helping with the problem of open pores. -Another way of dealing with the problem of open pores is yoghurt. -Fuller’s earth is an excellent medium to control excessive oil and cleansing the skin gently and deeply. -Natural Astringent: there are several other natural astringents which can be used on the skin for the treatment of open pores like peach, pineapple, orange, strawberries and other citrus fruits.