Sir, I am feeling uneasy when I am talking to our seniors
And feeling problem in discuss any senior person or matter.
My right hand vibrate when I am writing in a special paper i. E. When I am signing in cheque and other papers.
40 years experience
Ask Free Question
1. It could be due to essential tremor. The cause of the tremor is unknown. In some cases it is hereditary and runs in families. There is no definite treatment unless it is severe
2 other causes of tremor could be stress, anxiety, panic, nervousness, inadequate sleep, physical exhaustion, strong emotion, hyperthyroidism, hypoglycemia, smoking/tobacco/alcohol abuse/withdrawl, excess tea/coffee, drugs like steroid/amphetamine, neurological disorder, cerebellar dis order,
3. Investigate yourself to exclude the above causes of tremor after consulting neurologist
4. Avoid stress/anxiety/nervousness/ panic etc
5. Avoid excess tea/coffee/ smoking/alcohol if you have
6. Take good nourishing diet
7. Have adequate sleep.
8. Do a thyroid function test to exclude thyroid problem
9. Consult neurologist for further advice.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.