I have dark circle under eyes & hole around these. And pimples also occur suddenly & & if I use any facewash then it turns skin to dryness also whether winter or summer season. I tried to cure for this but no effective result. Please help me Note: I am just 23 years old.

I have dark circle under eyes & hole around these.
And pi...
Follow these methods to clear dark circles fastly: • Take 6 to 8 hrs sleep regularly. • Do yogasana specially SINHASANA & Bhramari Pranayam. • Apply piece of cucumber on your both eyes. • Apply almond oil or you can apply capsule of vitamin E mix it in mosturiser or cream you have daily around the eye in night and massage it lightly daily. • Take a piece of potato and make it's juice by crush it apply its juice for 15 min daily. • • Take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric (haldi) with one teaspoon of besan mix it with water and make paste apply it around eyes for 10 minutes and make it dry remove it. • Eat green leafy vegetables daily and fruits daily. Drink a glass of milk daily.