I am 20 years old and I am a female. I have problem of backache from 2 months. Can you suggest me what to do?

I am 20 years old and I am a female. I have problem of ba...
If you have localized back pain with - no neurological symptoms like numbness, paresthesia, weakness in limbs etc, my advice is: - intensive physical therapy initially under supervision of a physiotherapist and then at home. - avoid forward bending, lifting heavy weights etc - take an analgesic like diclofenac or something which suits your body for 5-7 days - take muscle relaxant for same time as analgesic to relieve muscle spasm - ice packs at the site of pain, muscle spasm - local analgesic spray can be used but no massage is required let me know how you are feeling. I will actually ask you to get x ray of involved region of spine (ap & lateral) and send reports across to me so that I can advise further in a better manner. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Yoga exercises for back with good nutritious diet is the solution for backache at your age. Avoid spicy fried and junk food. Avoid tea coffee and aerated drinks. Take proper measures to avoid constipation. Application of medicated oil followed by massage is also the good option.
Most commonly, diagnoses of acute painful spinal conditions are nonspecific, such as neck or back strain, although injuries may affect any of several pain-sensitive structures, which include the disk, facet joints, spinal musculature, and ligamentous support. The origin of chronic back pain is often assumed to be degenerative conditions of the spine; however, controlled studies have indicated that any correlation between clinical symptoms and radiological signs of degeneration is minimal or nonexistent. Inflammatory arthropathy, metabolic bone conditions, and fibromyalgia are cited in others as the cause of chronic spine-related pain conditions. Homoeopathy offers quick, safe and permanent cure for any such conditions, you have to give your detailed case history to select correct medicine for you.