Hi i'm sudhir 33 years old. Hair fall is happening from last 5 year. What should I do?

You'll have to seriously consider what I advise below or lose your hair. Your diet must include fresh fruits and a full serving of salads at every meal: cucumber, tomato, carrot, radish, onion slices or spring onion, raw cauliflower, cabbage leaf, etc. All this is essential to give you a balanced nutrient boost. Cut out any junk food and aerated drinks totally. Generally foods that come out of a packet, or can, or bottle shud be avoided. Exercise to increase circulation:- 2 mins of hard exercise then 1 min rest - do this four times a day. You can either do it all in one go or split it into sessions through the day. In total it is only 12 mins a day so should not be a big issue. A very useful exercise is to jump in one place simulating skipping. Build up your time to 2 mins. Of jumping. In conclusion, live and eat healthy and you will develop energy, a glowing skin and a healthy'go' in life -regardless of age. You will also need special remedies, vitamins and minerals which I will advise on request.