My mother is rheumatic. She is always been week. When we consulted a doctor he said that the disease is not so severe. But it seems severe to her because of her mental state. She is depressed. What to do?

My mother is rheumatic. She is always been week. When we ...
As far as the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis is considered please understand that it is an auto-immune disorder, whose treatment is not mentioned in principles in any treatment modalities. However, ayurveda along with panchakarma therapy (bio-purification) would certainly help the patient as this treatment will be at cellular level taking all the toxins away from the body at the same time bringing the inflammations also down from the body hence reducing the pain. The holistic approach is the best therefore to treat rheumatoid athritis. The best treatments for arthritis pt in panchakarma is abhyangam (massage with medicated oils) n medicated steam bath. This wud rejuvenate your body - improving your work efficiency and bettering your sleep. It will also strengthen your nerves and muscles. These procedures will take out the harmful toxins out of your body - cleansing your body. These procedures reduce the stiffness of the body and relax the whole body.