I am 64 years old female. I have tennis elbow,&have disc problems. Now suddenly pain in fingers stared, not able to hold anything firmly with fingers.

It could be due to cervical spondylosis this is quite a common condition rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Use no pillow under the head. Any way take ibuprofen 200mg od & sos x 5days do neck & back (spine) exercises contact me again if need be. Use of cervical collar will give you relief. It may have to be further investigated. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take you will need other supportive medicines also.
Dear you need to be seen by a good orthopedic surgeon and proper diagnosis need to be made and then treatment can be done. We can cure tennis elbow with eswt and if you have cervical spondylosis may be manipulation can help.