I am having trouble with my teeth they are becoming yellowish is there any solution for this.

I am having trouble with my teeth they are becoming yello...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist.
Get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing. maintain oral hygiene by brushing twice a day and use mouthwash regularly. if you are not satisfied with the results go for bleaching of teeth.
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.