I have been sitting a lot during my exam preparations. Thats why I am gaining weight. How to reduce weight specifically at thigh regions.

Hye, Thanks for the query. As a student your energy needs are different due to growth, development needs and also you need the right nutrition to help concentrate in studies. To stay fit and healthy you need to eat as per what your body needs. Try to avoid long gaps in between meals. Do not fast for long hours. This will help avoid binging in the next meal. Do not skip breakfast. If you want to adopt a healthy diet includes a variety of foods from the major food groups: fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, and lean protein including beans and other legumes, nuts and seeds, and healthy fats. Include foods you can find in your local grocery store  — rather than specialty non local foods. Local and seasonal foods always give us the right nutrients. Do consider your health risks if you have any when choosing foods. Stay away from calorie-laden, fatty and salty convenience and highly processed and junk foods. These are normally the foods we indulge in when we do not pay attention and are studying especially late at night. Avoid unwanted stress. Avoid alcohol and smoking. Exercise at least thrice a week for 20 minutes. Sleep well and drink plenty of water.