40 years experience
Ask Free Question
1. Go for regular exercise, play games, reducee weight if over weight 2. Avoid stress, anxiety, fatigue
3. Ypractice yoga, meditation, deep breathing exercise like pranayama to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress
4. Take a good nourishing diet with plenty of, green leafy vegetables, fruits, avoid oily, fatty, junk, high calorie and cholesterol rich food, soft drink etc. Avoid caned/processed food, excess sugar
5. Drink plenty of water
6. Sleep for 7-8 hours daily to remain healthy
7. Avoid smoking, drinking and lead a healthy living style with positive attitude.
2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.