Hello, I'm doing too much cardio and dieting also. My weight down 8 kg with in 2 month, but after weight loss my weight continues down 4 kg with in month. Now i look like a skinny guy and i'm underweight. My skin look old, dark circle, too much weakness. My face and body mass end. please help me how can gain weight and skin glow and body mass. please help me and giving me a perfect diet i'm vegetarian my age is 28 my height is 5.2 weight 51 Few years ago kidney problem but now i'm good and my report normal.

Gaining weight can be achieved by good diet. Have a good diet with more rice and chapaties. Have abundant fruits and green vegetables to bring back the glow. Have a glass of milk daily before going to sleep and not in morning. Do not need to discontinue the excercise and the dark circles and skinny look is temporary and will vanish as body balances to knew shcedule. Diet plays a important role. Do more weight lifting excercises to gain muscle mass.