I am 20 years old guy. Actually there is a problem with my chest nipple. It's awkward to say but. It's not normal. It's structure is kinda puffy type and it's become like a outgrown. I was thinking at first it is gynecomastia, that's why I went to an endocrinologist, he suggested me that's it's not gynecomastia. I went to another surgeon he told me it would be fine if I get some fat in my body, because I am so much thin. I am worried about it. What should I do now?

I am 20 years old guy. Actually there is a problem with m...
Shapes and structure of nipples do vary. You don't need to be tensed about it. Have more protein diet take more pulses (dal, eggs, chicken, fatty fishes. Do regular exercise and keep you body hydrated by having good amount of water daily.
Puffy nipple may be a sign of gynecomastia. Gynecomastia can be due to many reasons - drug intake, endocrinal (hormonal) problems, metabolic causes or pubertal gynecomastia. Here there is enlargement of breast due to fatty or glandular component of breast. Get serum testosterone, prolactin and thyroid profile done. Medicines can correct gynecomastia only in cases of hormonal problems otherwise they are not effective. Surgical correction of gynecomastia can be done by liposuction and sos gland excision. It's a safe and near scarless procedure.