I have this pain when I go to urinate. I can not wait long for urinating it hurts when I do not go. My gynae gave me meds for a UTI which includes an antibiotic, a medicine for gas which I am taking twice a day. I got myself for any infections but the reports came normal. Sometimes the burning remains even after I urinate. My urine has no smell. If I drink around 3 litres of water a day, the pain reduces but doesn't go away. I am about to complete my course of medicines in 2 more days. But I am afraid it's more than a simple local infection.

I have this pain when I go to urinate. I can not wait lon...
In summer season many females suffering from same complain. This is due physiology of female urinary tract. What happened is that due to heat more part of body water evaporate in form of sweat. So urine becomes acidic and it lead to burning and pain while urinating. Nothing to worry please complete the course which your doctor suggest you and follow up with them. You will be completely okay. Keep in mind that drink as much fluid as you can. Maintain hygiene of your urinary tract.