Hello I am 20 years old and I am male I want to increase my body wait. So kindly help me?

Hello I am 20 years old and I am male I want to increase ...
I suggest you easy method of weight gain just follow it for year you will gain weigh defiantly 1. Start exercise regularly for 3 month and then after 3 month leave it for 3 month at the time of exercise your diet will increase but same diet continue after 3 month when you stop exercise so thats why your weight will increase automatically now we discus about diet 2. Take dates with milk in the morning breakfast 3. Triphala kadha 4 tsp beore lunch and dinner 4. Amala juice 4 tsp + 2tsp sugar + 2tsp honey in the morning empty stomach this take for 1.5 month only your weight gain will take definitely note=avoid over eating. When you are trying to gain weight, you should eat food the rich in vitamins and minerals. 1. Healthy food includes meat, egg, milk, fruit vegetables, fruits, and nuts. Cashews, almonds, dates, walnuts, dry grapes, apricots, peaches are some of the dried fruits and nuts that can be added to breakfast, salads, cereal and desserts. Sesame seeds, ground nuts, and peanuts also contain fats in them and can help in adding that extra pounds you desire. 2. Sometimes loss of appetite may also cause weight loss.