Now I am 21 years old only. But from last few years few of my hair turning white. People saying that I become old. What should I do to recover from it?

Now I am 21 years old only. But from last few years few o...
Hi. If you can follow some basic things then you will get better results in a short period of time, 1) drink only 100-150 ml of lukewarm water during meals, 2) don’t drink water before meal for one hour and one hour after meal, 3) avoid oily, spicy, junk, fermented and stale foods, 4) avoid late night sleeping habits, 5) avoid coffee and tea, A) take 30ml of BHRUNGARAJASAVAM and 30 ml of water and 1 TSF of jaggery after meals, B) apply equal quantity mixture of fresh lemon juice and garlic juice on the roots of hairs…. Leave it for 30-45 minutes…. After that wash hairs with ROOTZ SHAMPOO (rajah ayurveda) three times in a week, do all things for 30 days. These things are much more effective, avoid use of any shampoo and hair oil…for 30 days…THANKS.
Your diet must include a glass of juice (any juice), fresh fruits and a full serving of salads at every meal: cucumber, tomato, carrot, beetroot, radish, onion slices or spring onion, raw cauliflower, cabbage leaf, sprouted seeds etc. Add other greens I hv not mentioned. All this is essential to give you a balanced nutrient boost. Cut out any junk food and aerated drinks totally. Generally foods that come out of a packet, or tin can, or bottle shud be avoided. Exercise to increase circulation:- 2 mins of hard exercise then 1 min rest - do this four times a day. You can either do it all in one go or split it into sessions through the day. In total it is only 12 mins a day so should not be a big issue. A very useful exercise is to jump in one place simulating skipping. Build up your time to 2 mins. Of jumping. The benefits of this is ungaugeable, and cannot be explained medically as yet, it effects the entire body. In conclusion, live and eat healthy and you will develop energy, a glowing skin and a healthy'go' in life -regardless of age. In todays urban atmosphere, exercise indoors unless you live in rural areas or in the hills. Otherwise buy electrical air purifiers, put it on full and exercise in front of it. Take homeo jaborandi 200, phos 200 - four drops each in sponfl water six times a day.