Respected Sir, I suffer from ulcer in mouth again and again what I have to do is this problem occurs due to the inappropriate sleep.

Respected Sir, I suffer from ulcer in mouth again and aga...
Maintain mouth hygiene, change your tooth brush every month. Drink 10 n-12 glasses of water. Add good quantity of fruits n green leafy vegetables in your diet to stop recurrence of ulcer kindly consult for further advice.
Dear lybrate-user, if your ulcer is occurring at the same spot in the mouth then it may be due to some kind of irritation of the spot like in the cheek by a tooth. For this you have to get a dental checkup done by a dentist. In case the ulcers are occurring in different spots then you have to be careful about dental hygiene. Brush your teeth daily at least twice inaday for at least 2 min each time. Also floss your tongue &rinse your mouth after every meal. Avoid spicy food. Lastly please go & get a checkup done by a dentist.