What should be my diet plan to build good and healthy body? I wanna join a gym. Any suggestions?

What should be my diet plan to build good and healthy bod...
A. Have plenty of nuts, dry fuits and seeds. Almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, figs, dates and raisins. They are full of healthy fats needed by a human body. B. Good amount of fruits and vegetables – Bananas, apples, pomegranate, green leafy vegetables. Fruits and vegetables helps in absorption of food in the body and together, completes your daily nutrition need. C. If you are a non- vegetarian - Eat eggs, chicken etc. D. Eat whole grains – Try to have multi grains spread throughout the day. Wheat, brown rice, oats, bajra, daliya etc should be taken in multiple meals in a day. E. Eat Sprouts – Chana and moong which are full of protein and nutrients. F. You can supplement your diet with good quality multi-vitamin capsules. If you are lacking in protein, you can buy a high quality whey protein and have it with banana shake twice a day.