Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have blackish on my vagina &loose my vagina what can I do to remove this blackish &to tight my vagina?

1 Doctor Answered
Visit a gynecologist who can do vaginal tightening surgery for you along with removal of that blackish mass.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.