Hello My brother is having problem in sex, his penis is smaller than regular. He is over weight and is this due to obesity its smaller and also he is not able to satisfy his wife more than 10 minutes? Is there any other way to get this solved. Its about 7 years now been married no kid so far. Please advise.

Hello
My brother is having problem in sex, his penis is s...
Obesity will be a problem and reducing weight will help.10 minutes s good time and I cannot see a problem here. For having children do semen analysis and inform He may need fertility treatment and wife also needs tests
Hello
You are having premature ejaculation. It may be due to 1. Anxiety, depression 2. Fatigue, stress 3. Relationship issues, performance anxiety, 4. Consumption of alcohol, tobacco etc 5you can take the following measures a) avoid stress, anxiety, depression b) avoid alcohol and tobacco consumption c) go for regular exercise d) lead a healthy living style e) practice relaxation technique by deep breathing exercise (take deep full breath for 5 seconds, hold it for 3 seconds, exhale slowly for 5 seconds). Do it for 5 minutes without breaking the rhythm. It controls arousals and tension that lead to early ejaculation. F) use condom to reduce sensation g) take foods to increase testosterone like eggs /asparagus/dark chocolate/carrots/oats/ashwagandha/avocado/blue berries/ banana/walnut/cereals/onion/garlic/almonds/bean/ mushroom h) consult sex therapist/sexologist for advice.