Hi, I am pregnant, in my 8th month and I am in USA. Recently I got a dental gum pain, followed by left face pain and now the whole head s paining. I consulted a dentist and a ENT specialist. Dentist says he can see gum irritation but no infection. General physician says no ear infection, no inflammation in the nasal tract.. No swelling in face, no bleeding, no foreign body stuck in between teeth, no caries tooth. Had a gum cleaning to Check for any infection. They gave me anesthesia on one side to do the gum cleaning but the pain in the gum did not subside. But they say things are fine and asked to goggle with salt water alone. But the pain has not subsided so far.

Hi, I am pregnant, in my 8th month and I am in USA. Recen...
Myofascial pain syndrome is a chronic pain disorder. In myofascial pain syndrome, pressure on sensitive points in your muscles (trigger points) causes pain in seemingly unrelated parts of your body. This is called referred pain. Myofascial pain syndrome typically occurs after a muscle has been contracted repetitively. This can be caused by repetitive motions used in jobs or hobbies or by stress-related muscle tension. While nearly everyone has experienced muscle tension pain, the discomfort associated with myofascial pain syndrome persists or worsens. Treatment options for myofascial pain syndrome include physical therapy and trigger point injections. Pain medications and relaxation techniques also can help.
This could be due to impacted wisdom tooth or swelling in gums.