Sir I am suffering with hair fall with past two months please tell me the solutions for my problem.

Sir I am suffering with hair fall with past two months pl...
Hair grows in cycles. Each cycle consists of a long growing phase (anagen), a brief transitional apoptotic phase (catagen), and a short resting phase (telogen). At the end of the resting phase, the hair falls out (exogen) and a new hair starts growing in the follicle, beginning the cycle again. Normally, about 50 to 100 scalp hairs reach the end of resting phase each day and fall out. When significantly more than 100 hairs/day go into resting phase, clinical hair loss (telogen effluvium) may occur. A disruption of the growing phase causing abnormal loss of anagen hairs is an anagen effluvium. Causes of hairfall:- 1. Androgen hormone 2. Drugs (including chemotherapeutic agents) 3. Infection (eg, tinea capitis, kerion, cellulitis of the scalp) 4. Systemic disorders (disorders that cause high fever, sle, endocrine disorders, and nutritional deficiencies) 5. Alopecia areata first thing is to rule out any of these causes which will be of diagnostic value only but for immediate relief you can go for constitutional homoeopathic treatment which will remove your hairfall tendency from the root itself.
Hi… apply mixture of onion and lemon juice on the scalp, @take 200 ml of fresh buttermilk after meals, @take 30-40 black currants and 1 tsf of jaggery during meals, @take fresh juice of beet or pomegranate in morning instead of breakfast, @take 20 ml of BHRUNGARAJASAVA and 2-2 tablets of leelavilas rasa and raktastambhak vati after meals, @use vatajatadi taila, do all these things for 30 days…it gives you good result…thanks.