I am facing hair fall problem since last 1 year. How do I overcome on it naturally? I don't want to go through any surgery.

I am facing hair fall problem since last 1 year. How do I...
Precautions for care of your hair *take nutritious healthy food *have regular vigorous physical exercise so that blood circulation reaches hair follicles and nourishes the hair. *avoid mental stress and smoking and such unhealthy habits. *use warm or cold water for bath and not very hot water. * hard water is harmful. Boiling will reduce hardness. * when the hair is wet, it is weaker and don't rub too much with towel. * use wide toothed comb so that there is no pulling pressure on the hair. *your usual hair dye has large doses of ammonia, which changes hair texture, dries out the scalp and almost leads to hair fall. Natural products like shikakai and amla are better than chemical compositions of manufactured shampoos. *hair fall, dandruff and tendency for gray hair are dependent on several factors. We have good treatment in homoeopathy without causing adverse effects. These medicines are given internally, promote healthy growth of hair and prevent hair fall. Take homoeopathic medicine acid phos 30 twice daily and give feedback after 20 days.
Please take a dose of acid phos 1 m single dose and revert after 2 weeks. Lifestyle changes 1. Along with a healthy hair diet it is important that you exercise properly as it will ensure that there is proper blood flow to your scalp and will help in the growth of hair. 2. Treat your hair delicately. Avoid unnecessary brushing, combing or handling. Use a soft, round bristles brush. 3. Have a weekly scalp massage to provide stimulation to the hair follicles. 4. Have regular trims to eliminate split ends and allow the hair to look and feel healthier. 5. Get plenty of rest and sleep to allow your body to grow hair.