I lost somebody close last year and since then fell very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time. Please help me.

I lost somebody close last year and since then fell very ...
use stresan tab and sarsavatariahta,ashwagandha churna
Lybrate-user no one can go ahead of destiny. You have to accept it. Try to concentrate on your regular duties. Its of no use on repenting for things for which you are not responsible. You carry on with your mission and gain as much success and forget the loss you experienced. My good wishes for your bright future.
I understand your loss and how you must be feeling about it. The loss of a loved one does cause all of us to feel low and affects daily activities etc. If however you find that you are unable to sleep, maintain appetite and take care of yourself pls do not hesitate to consult a psychiatrist and take grief therapy. It is true that everyone goes through grief however how much it affects each of us varies.