I have very high number of spectacles. I got spectacles at the age of 4. How can I reduce it?

I have very high number of spectacles. I got spectacles a...
Hello. There is no medication or food for improving eye sight or to get rid of glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try a. Contact lens b. Lasik laser as your age is now 12 years so your number will increase now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs. Having said that I advise you to eat balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy. Lasik is a very easy and painless procedure. If you want to get rid of glasses then go for lasik after age of 18 yrs.
There are no scientifically proven methods to reduce your number. You can try using contact lenses after the age of 14. Laser surgery can b a choice after the age of 18, when your number stablizes.