I am kuldeep, aged 23 yrs. I have piarrohea in my gums. I want a special treatment for this to overcome this disease always.

Dear lybrate-user, the pyrrhoea you are referring to is actually called periodontitis in more scientific terms. It is a condition of characterized by marked infection in the gums along with involvement of jawbone. Infected gums are usually treated with deep cleaning/scaling after which there is permanent relief from pain, bleeding, foul smell, and other troublesome symptoms. Antibacterial mouthwashes and gum ointments are prescribed which help in making the gums healthier. I want to look at the exact condition of your teeth which will help me be in a better position to solve your problem. Send images so that I can suggest you an appropriate treatment.
Homoeopathic medicine---------------- echenesia 30 (dr reckeweg) drink 2 drops in 1 spoon fresh water 3 times daily------------------- b. C.-18 (dr reckeweg) chew 4 tabs every 4 hrly ------------------------- hekla lavatooth powder (wheezal) scrub teeth daily night-------------------------- tooth paste in morning with any tooth paste of your choice---------------------------- report after 1 months--------------------- take following precautions for your teeth------------------ 1. Drinks: coffee and red wine cause major damage to teeth. But other drinks with high acidity, such as soda, juices and even sports drinks can cause damage staining on the teeth because of its tannins and acidic nature wear away at the tooth enamel. These acidic drinks lowers the ph of teeth below 6 thus causing corrosive wear and tear of teeths. 2. Certain foods: all sweets, candies, popscicles, damage teeth due to its high sugar content. So avoid them as much as you can and if you eat do not forget to rinse your mouth with water immediately after finishing it--------------------------------------- 3. Every time you take meals or eat something make sure to rinse your mouth with water and with homoeopathic rinseout gargles (sbl) after every meals---------------------------------- 4. Use any brand paste for brushing teeth in morning but never forget to scrub teeth with hekla lavatooth powder (wheezal) at night just before sleep.------------------------------------- 5. If possible start a habit of chewing neem stick (datuun) in the morning as it not anly scrubs our teeth but its juice acts as a good antiseptic and antibiotic to destroy the harmful bacterias stuck in out teeth cavities and inbetween teeth.