I am 18 year old male. I am suffering from high fever, my whole body is paining. So please tell me how to be recovered from this stage. I will be thankful to you in this regard.

I am 18 year old male. I am suffering from high fever, my...
Dear, in case of fever * take full rest & do not do any work at all. *drink only luke warm water all the day. * cover your whole body so that it cause sweating and lower down fever fast. *do not take any antibiotic without consulting physician. * take 5 leaves of tulsi and small piece of ginger. Crush them & boil in a glass of waterfor 2-3 minutes. Drink it twice a day to treat the fever. * if the fever do not lower down after taking crocin, then put the cloth/ bandage soaked in tap water and put on forehead and change it after 2-3 minutes. Do that until the temprature lower down. Do not use ice cold water for this. *eat only light and easy digested food only. Avoid fried foods, meat, eggs, cheese. *if the fever do not lower down even after 3 days, then go to nearest hospital and test the blood for malaria, typhoid, dengue and viral fever only under the guidance of doctor. Avoid from sudden change in temperature. Do not stay in air condition, wear full sleeve clothes and cover your body on rest.