I have swelling on my right side gums (right upper side). Pls suggest me some good medicine to come out of this. I do not have BP and sugar.

I have swelling on my right side gums (right upper side)....
Hi swelling of the gums is a common problem, wherein the gums may protrude or bulge out and appear red instead of their normal pink. This can cause the gums to become irritated, sensitive and even painful. The gums also may bleed more easily when brushing your teeth. Gum swelling can be due to a number of issues, among which gingivitis and infection are most common. Treatment plan differs depending on the cause.
Swelling in gums are due to infection either due to tooth decay or accumulation of plaque and calculus or some injury. Get your teeth x-rayed to determine the cause. Meantime you can take some antibiotics and painkillers for relief. Do salt water gargling.
Hello, take Belladonna 30 Ch , 3 drops thrice daily. Take BC no.18 , 5 tabs twice daily. Home remedies :- Guava: Unripe guava is rich in Vitamin C and is a styptic agent. Chewing raw guava arrests formation of pus in gums and is an excellent home remedy for Pyorrhea. Lemon is rich in Vitamin C. Lemon strengthens teeth and helps in preventing inflammation of gums. Regular use of lemon is an excellent home remedy for Pyorrhea. Revert me after 7 days.