I did cleanup in parlour for first time and in the process of removing blackheads some marks have developed on my face. How to take proper care of face to recover damaged skin and make skin beautiful. I have darkcircles too:-(and a boys family is going to come to see me for marriage next week. What should I do to make my skin clear and glowing within a week.

I did cleanup in parlour for first time and in the proces...
HOMOEOPATHIC TREATMENT AUCARE COMPLEXION DROPS ( WOLFE DIETRI) Drink 20 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily. GLOW-AID ( ADVEN)Apply in circular fashion in morning nd at night BLOOME-203 SOAP ( BIOFORCE) Wassh face with this face wash before applying whitening cream SUNCARE CREAM ( BAKSON ) Apply 30 minutes before going outsside nd again reapply after 3-4 hrss after washing with whitening soap PAPAYA PACK ( BAKSON) Daily apply on face directly in evening when u think u r not going outsside now nd wash face after it is dry.
Hi apply pranacharya face glow on your face for 15 minutes then wash it with warm water. Take pranacharya b clean syrup 2-2 tsf twice a day. Take pranacharya allergin capsule 1-1 twice a day. Wash your face with chandrika soap.......