My father is 65 year old, recently he was operated for prostrate gland, due to enlargement of gland. But after few days, he feels very less hunger, due to which he is very weak, he don't feels to eat more, he is also suffering from diabetes. please help.

My father is 65 year old, recently he was operated for pr...
See lybrate-user, any surgery done on prostate gland will not lead to the symptoms you hv described. And from your description it seems tht it must be the non malignant condition of prostate. He may be having general malaise tht is normal after any surgery. He will be fine soon. All you need to do is keep his sugars under control and give him some healthy food according to his liking.
Respected lybrate-user hi it may be related to some antibiotics prescribed after surgery which are mandatory for healing. Give more liquids, keep sugar under control, additionally give multivitamin tab (zincovit) once daily after meals for 15 days.