Hi. I have been suffering from constipation and I'm 10 weeks pregnant. Food intake is very less, daily while waking up I'm having knee, leg and back pain.

Hi. I have been suffering from constipation and I'm 10 we...
Hello lybrate user, it's a common symptom you are facing in pregnancy, - but have warm food with ghee and haveore of water then you problem will be relived. If not it's better to consult your doctor asap. Thank you.
Hi lybrate-user. First of all congratulations. Constipation and muscle aches are a part and parcel of the phase of motherhood. But yes you can tackle it by taking frequent small meals mostly of fibre added veggies and fruits, lots of water and mild exercises. A long walk will do wonders. Paracetamol is the safest of all the drus. You can take it for your aches after consulting with your gynaecologists. Please take care.
stop folic acid tab. ask your doc.to change tab . folic acid might cause constipation . it's not good in pregnancy.u can shift on ayurvedic iron suppliment tab . start 2 spoon cow ghee before meal with warm water . eat black dry grapes 30 gms (soaked in water for 2 hrs.) after dinner constipation might cause pain & feeling like block joint. for that massage with warm oil lightly. give feedback in 3-4 days.
Ghee + milk 2 times a day black dry grapes with seeds or fig (anjir) at bed time. Avoid dry food & bakery food. Do massage with warm sesame oil or suitable oil for 15 min. Start natural calcium supplement.(ayurvedic)
Please take fruits such as apple/guava/banana daily. Take potatoes unpeeled in cooked form. Also take mag phos 6x - 4 tablets twice daily for next 7 days for pain in knee/leg and back.