Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Respected doctor I have pain in my foot from 2 years my age is 28 years please resolve my problem I also eat pain killers but no relief.

1 Doctor Answered
Calcium supplements and do calf stretching exercise and avoid long standing tk gentle massage of foot if it work then ok otherwise tk physiotherapy treatment must.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.