I am suffering from bad breath. Can you tell me the best solution to resolve it and I tried variety of tooth pastes but nothing improved.

I am suffering from bad breath. Can you tell me the best ...
•Eat a healthy, balanced diet and avoid eating strongly flavoured or spicy food. •Cut down on sugary food and drink, as it can increase the amount of bacteria in your mouth. •Reduce your alcohol consumption. •Stop smoking. •Cut down on coffee. •Drink plenty of water to help prevent your mouth becoming dry. •Chew sugar-free gum after eating, to stimulate the flow of saliva. This will help clean away any remaining food particles. •Don't use toothpaste to clean your dentures, as it can scratch the surface and cause stains. •Clean your dentures thoroughly using soap and lukewarm water, denture cream or a denture-cleaning tablet. •Use a separate toothbrush to clean your dentures. •Make sure you visit your dentist for regular check-ups. Having regular dental check-ups will ensure that any plaque is removed from your teeth, particularly in areas that are difficult to reach. •Your dentist can recommend the best way to clean your teeth and gums, and point out areas you might be missing. They can also identify any signs of gum disease and ensure early treatment. •Gastritis, lung & sinus infection may also be the cause of bad smell in the mouth. 90% of bad breath is due to a dirty tongue. •If your bad breath is caused by a gastrointestinal problem, such as an H. Pylori infection or gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD), you may be referred to a gastroenterologist. •Persistent bad breath or a bad taste in the mouth may be a warning sign of gum (periodontal) disease. Gum disease is caused by the buildup of plaque on teeth. •You may need deep cleaning & fill tooth cavities with artificial enamel filling. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash until then. Advance procedures can be done with laser too.
Get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing. maintain oral hygiene by brushing twice a day and use mouthwash regularly.
It looks like you may need to get your teeth cleaned/ scaling done by a dentist. You could use mouthwash twice a day and use proper brushing techniques at home that may also help.
Bad breath can be due to accumulation of plaque or calculus, decay in teeth, dry mouth, sore throat, bad digestion, more intake of caffeinated and alcoholic drinks. Go for scaling and polishing. Brush twice daily and use a mouthwash. Reduce intake of caffeinated or alcoholic drinks. Avoid too spicy foods.