Am suffering with insomnia. I've sleep at 1clk r 2clk at night and I woke up late at mornings. Wat shud I do? Please suggest me.

Causes of Insomnia: • stress • Anxiety • Depression • Pain • irregular schedule of sleep such as sleeping during day time & working during nights. • Excess intake of alcohol, caffeine (tea, coffee) • Due to drugs, Due to high blood pressure. • Aging These are some instructions & methods for good sleep: • Frequent oil massage of head with oil relax your mind and enhances sleep. You can also do foot massage daily it destress you. • Do not take stress. Do meditation and long breathing pranayams to relax the mind. • Do not take caffeine, tea & alcohol in excess and these are stimulant,(activate) your brain result in lack of sleep. • Avoid drinking alcohol & smoking. • Avoid sleep during day time as it makes it harder to fall asleep at night. •Try to sleep early at night. Do not think during sleep. Do exercise and long walk daily. • Avoid to take sleeping pills because these are habit forming drugs and these drugs disturb your normal sleep pattern. • Take a bowl of curd daily in afternoon and one glass of milk at night daily.
1) massage with stress relief oil or warm coconut oil to head, neck, and ears. 2) pour 3-4 drops of warm pure cow ghee in both nostrils in head low position at night. Consult after 2 days.