6 years experience
Ask Free Question
Dear, These are the causes of acne & Whiteheads:
• excessive sebum production (sebum is oily secretion from the gland).
• Due to hormonal imbalance.
These are the methods & instructions to avoid acne:
• To control the sebum secretion you should maintain your hormonal level. Because imbalance in hormone level causes excessive sebum production and causes acne. So do not take stress and do exercise daily such as running, jogging and long breathing exercises.
• Use oil free face wash and drink 7 -8 glass of water daily. • Do not touch your pimple because your finger transfer bacteria to it and make it worse. If you touch it then clean your face with water.
* Take cucumber and papaya pulp. Mix it well and add 1 tablespoon Turmeric. Make a paste and apply it on face and leave it for 15 minutes.
• Use a face pack of fuller's earth (multani mitti) with rose water one time in a day for seven days. It removes toxins from skin.
* Take 2 teaspoon of RAKTASHODAK SYRUP of BAIDYANATH company once a day.
• Steam your face to open the pores, which in turn clear the skin. Steam your face for a couple of minutes.
• use a mild moisturiser for your skin.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Acne/Pimples treatment