Whenever I eat chocolate, I will have pain in my teeth. Otherwise I don't have, while doing brush, everyday I will get blood.

Whenever I eat chocolate, I will have pain in my teeth. O...
I think you have cavities try to restore it and do one scaling it'll stop your complaint of bleeding.
Pain in teeth while having chocolate is early signs of decay. Get it removed n filled with tooth coloured material. For bleeding gums, go for scaling n polishing. Use mouthwash twice daily after brushing. Make an habit of forcefully gargle with water after you eat or drink anything.
Bleeding from gums is due to improper oral hygiene, sometimes after doing daily brush this type of conditions occur because brushing technique is not right means plaque and debris is not properly removed from tooth surface. Consult nearest dentist for scaling and further treatment. Thank you.
Pain on having sweet is indicative of caries. Get your cavities filled. If you wait then that small cavities will turn into big whole in your teeth then you have to think about root canal treatment or removal of that tooth second thing you have is bleeding while brushing. It is due to infection in your gums. For cure, you have to visit your dentist and ask him for cleaning of teeth as well as gums. After cleaning you have to maintain your oral hygiene at home.