Hi, my husband have a stone in his kidney, he scanned and it is showing 4mm, so please suggest me what to do.

Hi, my husband have a stone in his kidney, he scanned and...
Hello- stone size less than 5 mm can be passed out easily with the help of ayurvedic medicines. Try these tips- a) avoid non-vegetarian diet, green leafy vegetables and fast food. B) avoid over eating, and day sleep. C) increase your water intake and drink boiled water (as it has a better diuretic power) d) make horse gram soup and take three times a day (it will disintegrate the stone into fragments and later it will be passed into the urine). E) start syp neeri 2tsp thrice daily. F) for pain management use kankasava 2 tsp sos with water.(as pain killer medicines will not act in case of colic pain)
Mam, ask him to drink 3_5 litres of pure water daily. Stop taking green leafy vegetables and tomatoes. Take tab cystone 1 tab twice daily. Tell his progress after 15 days to guide further.
4mm size stone can be easily removed with the help of ayurvedic medicines. There is no need for surgery. You can take medicine for 3months and then repeat the sonography. Tablet smashit (gufic) 2-2 syrup cystone 2-2-2 syp neeri 2-2-2 gokshuradi guggul 2-2-2 paashaabhed powder 1spoon theee times a day. Drink a lot of water.