Hello Sir/ madam I'm 25 years old, my hair is soooo thin and looks bad it reduces my confidence and recently it also getting bald in upper side with less hair. I'm a female so I can't even comb it properly my bald is easily visible. So please give me a best suggestion and remedies to get rid from this, and my marriage is arriving soon so please help me sir/ madam.
6 years experience
Ask Free Question
For making hair grow fast, strong and thick follow these instructions:
• Do not take A lot of stress and take proper sleep of 6 - 7 hours. Do meditation to destress yourself. You can do Pranayams or take long deep breaths whlie closing your eyes I a peaceful environment for at least 8-10 minutes.
• Add protein containing items in your foods for healthy hair growth such as take a bowl of cereal daily and a glass of milk or 100 gm cheese or 1-2 eggs. • Practice Yogasana like Shirshasana and Sarwangasana only under the guidance of Expert.
• you can use mahabhringraj oil and apply it 3 times in a week massage your scalp for 10 to 15 minutes daily. It increases blood circulation in your scalp and enhances hair growth.
• Avoid the excess use of products such as hair colours or shampoo.
* Take Vitamin-E rich foods like dry fruits (Almonds, Pista etc) daily.
* You can take Vitamnin E supplement (100 mg capsiles) daily and tab. Boitin only under the supervision of nearest physician.
* Apply the egg yolk to the scalp atleast once a week. It gives nourishment to hair root and enhances hair growth.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Hair Growth treatment