My hairs are getting white & falling very much regularly during bath. What should I do to prevent it?

My hairs are getting white & falling very much regularly ...
Hello, there can be many reasons behind it like *physical or emotional stress, inadequate protein intake, genetics, anemia, aging, hormonal changes, prolonged illness, deficiency of vitamin b6 and folic acid, thyroid diseases. *hair fall can also result when one indulges in too much drying, blow drying or use of hot curlers. *dandruff can also be great cause behind hair fall. Follow the tips *make a habit of 8-10 glasses of water daily. *eat healthy and balanced food like pulses, green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits and nuts etc. *eggs as it is loaded with essential nutrients such as proteins, vitamin b12, iron, zinc and omega 6 fatty acids in large amount. *add more vitamin rich food to your diet. *avoid stress and anger. *cut down the use of hair spray, hair gel. *take a sound sleep. *avoid too much exposure of your hair to sunlight. *avoid hot hair styling tools, as they damage hair and cause split ends. *it is best not to comb the hair while it is wet as this leads to greater chances of hair breakage.
Do not take hot attribute foods reduce sour, spicy, salt in your diet. Take bhringraj churan + jatamansi + brahmi churan mix them take 1 tsf morning and evening after food daily for 1 month then revert with feed back.