I am suffering from mouth ulcer and have tried ointments but no effect yet I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me. I'm suffering from this disease since 6years.

I am suffering from mouth ulcer and have tried ointments ...
Hi, there are various reasons for mouth ulcers it could be because of spicy food, medications, bad digestion, eating hard food etc. You can go for professional check up to get the exact cause and solution for the same. Regards
Mouth ulcer is most commonly caused by poor diet, nutritional deficiency, constipation or excessive stress. You need to start taking multi vitamins. Avoid junk food avoid excessive stress. Avoid too hot and spicy food.
start with multivitamin capsule like becousule z daily. apply ointment mucopain for pain relief. avoid spicy food and drink plenty of water. keep your stomach fit. increase intake of fibrous food.