Sir/ mam I doing gym n I want to increased my weight means muscle suggest me something that will increase my weight at a faster rate plzzz.

Sir/ mam I doing gym n I want to increased my weight mean...
Dear, you can get a healthy muscular body by following methods: - 1. To gain weight, your digestion should work properly for proper digestion - take 10 gms powder of carom seeds (ajwain, 10 gm powder of cumin (jeera), 10 gm of rock salt. Mix them well and take 1/2 teaspoon (3-5 gm) of mixture daily after meal. 2. Take a diet rich with proteins and fats. You should take high calorie food that increase your muscle mass and induce growth in bones. Follow the diet chart in your daily life to fastly gain weight * in morning, take a glass of milk added with 2 teaspoons of protein powder with breakfast. * in lunch time, take 1 bowl of curd or 100 gm of cheese, a bowl of vegetable, with chapattis. * in evening, take 1 glass of milk (300 ml) with 2 bananas. * in night, take a bowl of careals (daal, a bowl of salad with chapattis. 3. In morning, get up early and take awalk for 10-15 minutes and exercise light weight exercises for at least 30 minutes at home or gym. 4. For proper weight, proper sleep is very important. So you should sleep for 6-8 hours daily. 5. Avoid smoking & alcohol drinkg completely. 6. You can try protein powders like milk powder, soya protein for weight gain by taking 1 tea spoon added in milk once a day.
Hi lybrate-user here are 6 ways to gain weight healthily: 1. Eating 5 to 6 meals a day in order to gain weight, start eating 5-6 meals a day by breaking them into parts. Eating a lot at once may cause indigestion if the body fails to absorb all nutrients. Eat in small amounts, even if you are not hungry and there will be an increase in appetite from day to day. The aim should be to have a generously portioned breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as two to three snacks in between. 2. Start weight training if you build your muscles through weight training, it will convert the extra weight into lean body mass and also stimulate your appetite. The extra muscle increases the rate of metabolism. When you start exercising you will often experience extreme muscle soreness but it goes away in 3-5 days. 3. Load up on protein besides weight training, a protein-rich diet can help you gain mass. Eating a meal heavy in protein shortly after finishing exercise can be highly effective in adding extra pounds to your body. However, a diet focused only on lean protein is not helpful. It is important to make sure that your diet has plenty of fat in it. Eat foods rich in protein like cheese, meat, eggs, etc to gain weight in a healthy manner. 4. Workout your entire body a lot of people focus only on training the muscles on their arms, chest and shoulders and this is a grave error. Firstly, it will give you a disproportionate body; and it will make you prone to injuries. Therefore, it's important to work out the entire body for a complete and balanced look. 5. Drink your calories to reach the calorie requirement only by eating may be tough. Drinking milk, milkshakes or protein shakes with little or no sugar can be an effective way to load up on the calorie requirements. 6. Be patient and believe in yourself gaining weight quickly in a healthy manner is unrealistic. Every body type is different and it takes months to gain weight. Living healthy by eating the right diet will increase your strength. It is also important to keep following the routine even if you don't see any gains. Caution: junk food and fried foods must be avoided; although have a tendency to add more fat to your body but are very low in vitamins and minerals which are essentially required to keep you really fit.