I have ulcers in my mouth from last 2 days and now skin of my forehead and head is coming out like fevicol comes out when applied on hand. What should I do?

I have ulcers in my mouth from last 2 days and now skin o...
Hi, a mouth ulcer is a painful sore which may be round, white, or grey in color, with a red edge or border. The condition is usually becomes okay within 7 days. But if it persists beyond that, or if multiple ulcers keep re-appearing, medical advice must be taken. In severe mouth ulcer attacks, you may also experience fever and physical sluggishness. Taking vitamin b12 supplements along with a suitable gel for pain is the best remedy. As for your skin peeling out on your forehead, it appears that you have some dermatological problem for which you will have to consult a dermatologist. Take care.
Mouth ulcer is most commonly caused by poor diet, nutritional deficiency, constipation or excessive stress. You need to start taking multi vitamins. Avoid junk food avoid excessive stress. Avoid too hot and spicy food.