Since last three days my friend has been bleeding from mouth. Today it happened thrice! Yesterday and day before it happened once and very little but today it was more. Please tell me some solutions.

Since last three days my friend has been bleeding from mo...
gum bleeding is associated with periodontal problem.. it seems you might be having periodontal problem.. c/as pyorrhea...you need to get rid of it... it needs aggressive therapy...you need to make a habit of rinsing your mouth everytime you eat something and brush regularly (once in the morning before meals and once at night after dinner),add a mouthwash for better oral hygiene....
There are so many causes of bleeding gums - - brushing too hard - poor oral hygiene. - vitamin deficiency - taking blood thinners or other medications - bleeding or clotting disorders - mouth sores - other medical problems, including diabetes, heart disease, leukemia or scurvy few advice to stop bleeding gums-- - visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year - use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth. - floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque. - control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress. - rinse with salt water to keep the area clean. - avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth. - stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
Hello, the bleeding gums are due to accumulation of food debris, which is a result of inadequate maintenance of oral hygiene. I suggest that you get thorough professional cleaning/scaling done from a dentist, and use antibacterial mouthwashes thereafter. Following all these measures will solve your problem. Also you will be required to apply some gum paints which are extremely helpful for inflamed, bleeding gums.
For this you hv to visit to your local dentist as bleeding could be from gums due to inflammation. Get scaling that is teeth cleaning done along with use of mouthwash for 7 days.