I'm 18 years old. I have acne and it's scars and blemishes. Is laser the only treatment for scars? What is the cost of laser basically? Starting range.

I'm 18 years old. I have acne and it's scars and blemishe...
Dear lybrate user, pimples/ acne vulgaris is a chronic inflammatory skin disease which develops due to blocking of the hair follicles in skin. These blockages occur due to 4 abnormal processes: 1) excess sebum production due to androgens 2) excessive deposition of the protein keratin leading to comedone formation 3) infection of propionibacterium acnes (p. Acnes) bacteria on the hair follicles 4) local release of pro-inflammatory chemicals in the skin. Neither can you stop the overproduction of androgen or keratin protein nor can you stop the release of pro-inflammatory chemicals because all these processes takes place internally in your skin. However you can stop the accumulation of p. Acnes bacteria on your skin by preventing your skin from getting oily. Always keep a handkerchief with you wherever you go outside. You should wipe off the slightest amount of sweat from your face as soon as you perspire on entering your room from outside wash your face with an oil-free, non-moisturizing face wash. Take a low carbohydrate diet. Do some exercise daily. Drink a lots of water to avoid constipation. Avoid pricking the pimples or popping the sebum as it may lead to black pigmentation & permanent scar formation. You can also take homoeopathic calcarea phos 200, 5 drops, thrice daily, in empty stomach also you can apply homoeopathic mother tincture berberis aquifolium q on the dark spots on your skin which are produced after the resolution of the pimples.
Acne or pimples is a chronic disease involving the pilosebaceous follicles. Sebaceous glands are found most abundantly on the face and scalp, though they are present on every part of the skin except the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. Though the sebaceous gland is a mini organ, it is anatomically and functionally related to the hair follicle. Cutaneous disorders attributed to the sebaceous gland are really disorders of the entire pilosebaceous unit. The areas most commonly involved in acne are the face, upper chest, and back. Other less common areas include the upper arms, buttocks, and upper thighs. Acne arises from the interaction of 4 factors 1. Excess sebum production caused by androgenic stimulation of sebaceous glands; 2. Outlet obstruction of the sebaceous follicle arising from excess production of keratinocytes (the basic cell of the epidermis); 3. Increased proliferation of the bacteriaPropionibacterium acnes that normally live in the sebaceous follicle; and 4. Inflammation caused by sebum escaping into the surrounding skin. Excessive manipulation by the patient, causing the primary lesions to disappear and leaving excoriated, raw-looking marks. This is called acne excoriée and can cause scar formation. For removal of black marks you can apply pure coconut oil daily before sleeping, don't apply while going out in sun together with this constitutional homoeopathic treatment will give you best results.