Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello I am 35 year old male suffering from pain in right leg ankle last 3 weeks, blood test confirm that there is increase of Uric acid in body. Please advise how to control it. Thanks in advance.

1 Doctor Answered
Do avoid sea foods and reduce salt intake or restrict it completely for pain do take ust and laser therapy for pain relief for 12 days followed by strengthening exercise from neuro physiotherapist
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.