I am 22 year old male. I have been pain in chest since 5 year. I have checked to doctor and do a x-ray but nothing will found there. But still I have pain in my chest.

I am 22 year old male. I have been pain in chest since 5 ...
1. For your age pain chest could be due to anxiety, stress, depression, physical and mental strain, hyper acidity, muscular problem 2. Avoid stress and strain 3. Do regular exercise, reduce your weight if over weight. 4. Control your diet. Avoid oily/spicy/fried and junk food, high calorie and cholesterol rich diet. Take small frequent meals (5-6 meals/day instead of three heavy meals. If you have hyper acidity take one tablet of pan 40 in the morning before breakfast daily for few days 5. Do yoga, meditation, deep breathing exercise like pranayama etc. It will calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress. 6. Have sound sleep for 7-8 hours daily. 7. Avoid smoking, alcohol, excess tea/coffee, if you are having 8. Drink plenty of water and take rest 9. Takecrocin advance one tablet sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets per day at the time of chest pain 10. If you have recurrent attack of chest pain check your bp, take ecg, x ray chest and consult physician for advice and treatment.