Hello m 20 year old male and I want to know how to clean teeth and do them white if they are yellow and became bad because of water.

Hello m 20 year old male and I want to know how to clean ...
For whiter teeth you have to go for teeth bleaching from dentist.
Hi, teeth can be cleaned by a complete scaling procedure. However if you think your teeth has got stains because of water then its advised to consult a dentist and get the treatment planned out as scaling will not remove the stains caused due to fluorine rich water.
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.
Please brush twice daily. Use some whitening pastes available in market. But if there is no improvement, please visit a dentist and get your teeth cleaned and bleaching.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist u may require bleaching