DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
30 years experience
Ask Free Question
* Don't scratch or pinch your pimples. This will cause more damage---cause scars, pores and black spots. * Avoid fried and oily foods.
* Prefer fruits and green vegetables.
* When you apply any cream, sun screen and the like, clean your face at the earliest, so that there will be no adverse action of the chemicals on the delicate skin of face. *For your information, many skin creams (mostly fairness cream brands) are considered harmful and banned by Central Govt, Health ministry during March, 2016. The Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL) supported the ban.
*Your skin ‘breaths’ through its pores which are not to be closed for long. Blocking pores by creams may cause more pimples.
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines are taken internally. Hence, NO DIRECT CONTACT with your delicate and sensitive skin, thereby no problem of skin allergy. Homoeopathy has good treatment without causing adverse effects. The medicines work internally, tackle the root of the problem unlike face cream which is a surface treatment.
Take Antim crd 200—once daily in the morning.
5 years experience
Ask Free Question
Acne or pimples is a chronic disease involving the pilosebaceous follicles. Sebaceous glands are found most abundantly on the face and scalp, though they are present on every part of the skin except the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. Though the sebaceous gland is a mini organ, it is anatomically and functionally related to the hair follicle. Cutaneous disorders attributed to the sebaceous gland are really disorders of the entire pilosebaceous unit. The areas most commonly involved in acne are the face, upper chest, and back. Other less common areas include the upper arms, buttocks, and upper thighs.
Acne arises from the interaction of 4 factors
1. Excess sebum production caused by androgenic stimulation of sebaceous glands;
2. Outlet obstruction of the sebaceous follicle arising from excess production of keratinocytes (the basic cell of the epidermis);
3. Increased proliferation of the bacteriaPropionibacterium acnes that normally live in the sebaceous follicle; and
4. Inflammation caused by sebum escaping into the surrounding skin.
Excessive manipulation by the patient, causing the primary lesions to disappear and leaving excoriated, raw-looking marks. This is called acne excoriée and can cause scar formation.
For removal of black marks you can apply pure coconut oil daily before sleeping, don't apply while going out in sun together with this constitutional homoeopathic treatment will give you best results.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Acne/Pimples treatment