I have black spots as well as pimples on my neck surroundings and on my face they are appearing on my body since last 2 years now am just 18 years old and also I had used many creams.

I have black spots as well as pimples on my neck surround...
Hi,Acne is the most common teenage problem.Acne is a result of a blockage in the follicles or the pores on the skin. It includes whiteheads, pimples, blackheads and rashes, and occurs usually on the face, chest. Homoeopathy cures acne conditions like blackheads, whiteheads, skin rashes and oily skin very effectively. *Treatment part for the acne -- 1. Take kali brom 30 ch , (wsi) 3 drops daily morning empty stomach. 2. Take Berberis Aquafolium Q 10 drops with water twice a day. * Management part for the acne-- 1.drink 10 to 12 glasses of water daily. 2. Eat healthy and balanced diet including whole grain meals , green leafy vegetables and fruits. 3. avoid oily , junk and spicy food. *Home remedy for acne-- Crush coriander leaves and take out its juice, then mix it with a pinch of turmeric powder , now apply on acne at night.