I have night fall problem. It occurs 4days in a week. Tell me some suggestion overcome and any medication for the treatment? Please tell me I'm very disturbed?

I have night fall problem. It occurs 4days in a week. Tel...
Try to divert your mind and indulge it in productive and creative way. Get interests in sports or swimming which will have more physical activity, try to be occupied. Stop watching porn or any sex related things especially at night. Eat healthy food, sleep on time.
Nightfall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence among men, especially among adolescents. 1. Should start jogging or brisk walking for at least 30 minutes every day. 2. Should avoid consumption of any liquid for at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 3. Should go for urination just before going to bed. 4. Should avoid watching porn or erotic chats etc. 5. Start listening to soothing music which gives peace of mind and gives soothing effects like the meditation gives. 6. Should start reading good books at the time to keep the brain relaxed for a sound sleep. 7. If night fall happens then one should not worry about this, because if people keep on thinking about nightfall or have the fear of night fall at the time of sleeping then you get more chances to have the night fall again. 8. Should avoid constipation because an upset digestive system also sometimes causes nightfall. 9. If the person is having the habit of taking milk at night then they should take milk in the evening instead of at night. 10. Start doing masturbation once in a while may help control nightfall. 11. Exercising regularly and avoiding spicy foods can lessen the frequency of nightfall.